Saturday, September 11, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya!

Slamat ari raya everyone :D !!!
Today was definitely one hell of a great day. Pretty awesome, since i bought so many stuff, but dad paid =D ( i feel evil :P )

Also, i went to farid and faiz’s house. Had awesome awesome lemang ( its so good it deserves both the awesomes) and his mom is really good at making cookies as well :O A very good day indeed :D!

So, at 2:51 am, i have decided to start writing again. Tho, i actually wanted to start a few days after merdeka, but kept procrastinating. So many recent events kept pushing me to write, to express myself of how typical and straight forward people in Malaysia can be, how easily they are manipulated, and how quick they jump to conclusions.

For those of you who have read my writings before, you would know that my work can be controversial. Difference is, while there are hundreds of blogs out there hating the government and keeps spreading racism, I on the other hand talk about common sense, friendship and unity.

However, despite what i want to talk about, being in this country I will be extra careful. I cannot afford ISA knocking my door the next day. So for those who wish to comment in here, please refrain from foul languages or attacking a certain race/religion. However, feel free to bash me up as much as you guys want, and discuss, while being sensible.

Enjoy :)

3 comments:

  1. i wud like to bash this blogger up cuz he shud have fking had this blog up WAY WAY WAY EARLIER! *whoops, foul language... INTENDED XD*

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry :S
    and yeah, kinda true. i blame them for feeding me lemang and distracted my attention :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wonder if they'd knock on ur door, or knock down ur door...
    LOL...

    ReplyDelete